Saturday, July 11, 2009

The School Holidays Are Nearly Over

As much as I love my kids, I am discovering that school holidays don't gel too well. Andrew seems to cope better with 1 week off and Rebecca is about the same as far as her putting up with him at home. Kelly doesn't care too much as long as no one annoys her. The kids and I haven't completed everything on the holiday list yet. Still have to finish the phrase books and make chocolate crackles. Andrew's busy tomorrow morning so Rebecca and I can do her bit on the phrases. We will try and make the chocolate crackles on Monday.

Scrapbooking went out the window for 2 weeks although I have started a LO.

My youngest niece (Katelyn) stayed overnight last night so she did some quilling and I added to my new LO. Shopping was this morning then came home and did a few things. Katelyn continued to stay on and we ended up playing Monopoly after dinner. Katelyn made a LO for me; will take a pic of it tomorrow and post it up later. Anyways, it's late; hopefully I'll be back again tomorrow night.