Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Big W Toy Spectacular Sale

My goodness!! This morning at Big W was like Boxing Day!! Busy busy busy. Thank goodness I left the kids with my sister. It was bedlam!! The line up for the layby department was around every corner (well...not every corner) and almost out the door. So glad I didn't layby; at least I got through the checkout in no time. Andrew and Rebecca have still yet to have their birthdays', so their birthday presents have already been bought and thought that I may as well get their chrissy presents at the same time. Didn't buy anything for Kelly; she's already had her birthday and by Christmas her interests would have changed so I'll find some things throughout the year for her.

Andrew is going to be so excited come birthday and christmas; between Star Wars, Transformers and Ben 10, I don't think he's going to know what to do with himself.

Rebecca will be quite happy with her innings. All little girly things of course.

Andrew started cutting out stuff for his phrase books this afternoon. Will continue with that tomorrow. Might even make pikelets for afternoon tea; we have some visitors coming over.

Tomorrow I'll upload a couple LOs.