Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Glorious Day

Hi there,

Today is such a beautiful day. The sun is shining, it's not too hot, the kids are outside playing and DF is doing something constructive; mowing the lawn.

There are so many people out there that have blogs; so many that I decided I may as well get on the bandwagon too. So here I am playing around with it trying to make it look nice and hopefully informative. Would like to put some pics of the kids up the top in the header, find a decent photo of myself for the profile and google a nice pic to put down the bottom. Mmmmm...maybe I'm asking too much???

Unfortunately I don't always have the time to scrap however when the time is there all glues, photos, cardstock etc are out in full force. Maybe one day I'll take a pic of what my mess looks like on the dining room table!! Yeah....and I have to clean it up in time for dinner. Sometimes the kids have to eat on the edge!!! LOL!! Oh well, I'm sure they're used to it. The two girls think my mess is great as they get to see all the 'pretty's'. Andrew I'm sure must say to himself "mum's at it again". Would like to do some challenges!!! I wonder what it would be like to be a DT member?

Tomorrow is the start of the school holidays. Today I started a list of 'Things to do'. Mostly to keep Andrew from getting bored. Boredom equals naughty. He has to be good; Dad's taking him to see Transformers. Hopefully my list works. Thanks for stopping by; will keep you updated. If you like any of my projects etc, I love feedback. If you wish to criticise, please be constructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment